Hand-carved stamp of a moth.
A creepy cute motif that can be used to make cards, personalise gifts or print fabric!
The stamp measures 10cm wide by 6cm high.
- Made from PVC.
- Stamps come unmounted. The stamps are thick enough to be comfortably held and stamped with.
- The stamps are durable and, if looked after well, should not crack or crumble.
- If you clean your stamps between use (I do not bother myself), please DO NOT SCRUB as this may damage the fine lines of the stamp. If you use oil-based ink, clean your stamps with a little vegetable oil. If you use water-based ink, you can gently clean your stamps with water and a little soap.
- Stamps are made to order so please allow several days before they are dispatched.
- I pack each item with care and ship as soon as possible. The stamp will come in a small calico bag with a small card that will include tips and tricks to get the best prints with your new stamp.
- Made by me in a clean and smoke free studio.
- Please note that the default international shipping is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The stamps always arrive but if you want to ensure that your stamp arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
- You can find out more about my stamps and even see how they are carved in my instagram feed! www.instagram.com/littlerowanredhead
Thanks for stopping by!