Single handmade rubber stamp.
Can be used to print cards, gift tags, gift wrap or fabric.
Perfect for creating unique Christmas stationery.
The stamp can also be used with fabric inks to decorate tea towels, customise tote bags or create beautiful quilting fabric.
- The stamp is handmade. It has been carved by hand from a durable easy-carve rubber.
- The stamp will be carefully packaged and mailed to you within several days.
- Please note that my default international fee is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The stamp always arrives but if you want to ensure that your stamp arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
- The stamp comes unmounted. The rubber is a quarter inch thick and can be held comfortably to stamp with.
- To clean your stamps I recommend gently wiping with vegetable oil (if using oil-based inks) or soap and water (if using water-based inks).
- DO NOT SCRUB as this may damage the fine lines of the stamp.
- The stamp should last for years as long as it is stored carefully with nothing on top of it which could comprise the fine details of the stamp.
- All of my stamps are made by hand by me in a smoke-free studio.
- Here are some other products you might be interested in if you want to make your own Christmas stationery:
- If you have your own design that you would like me to carved, I recommend that you start a conversation with me so that you can let me know exactly what you want and need https://www.etsy.com/au/conversations/new?with_id=56946174&referring_id=12161267&referring_type=shop&recipient_id=56946174
You can find out more about my stamps and even see how they are carved in my instagram feed (@littlerowanredhead).