- 'All-seeing' is a handmade linocut print. It is about the importance of sending your gaze inwards so that you can reflect and practice self-care and self love.
- This beautiful design is available on three different types of paper - white Japanese Awagami 'Shirakaba' Paper, speckled green paper or speckled cream paper.
- Linoprinting is a manual, hand printing process.
- 'All-seeing' is made with one hand carved Lino printing block.
- Being able to see the hand of the maker is a large part of the beauty of handmade items and sets them apart from mass-produced artworks.
- Because of the handmade nature of these prints there may be slight variations from print to print.
- The print was made with artist quality relief printing ink on beautiful fine Japanese paper.
The print measures 21 cm wide x 29.7 cm (high).
- Each print is signed and packaged in a protective sleeve and further reinforced with cardboard.
- Each print is packaged with care and shipped within several days.
- Please note that the default international fee is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The prints always arrive but if you want to ensure that your print arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
All artwork copyright © Little Rowan Redhead 2019. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process without my permission.