This is a set of three handmade rubber stamps featuring ornamental Christmas motifs. The motifs can be used together or used separately to make individual patterns. The bauble stamp tessellates to make a very festive pattern.
The largest stamp is 5cm x 9.5cm.
- Made from PVC.
- Stamps come unmounted. The stamps are thick enough to be comfortably held and stamped with.
- The stamps are durable and, if looked after well, should not crack or crumble.
- If you clean your stamps between use (I do not bother myself), please DO NOT SCRUB as this may damage the fine lines of the stamp. If you use oil-based ink, clean your stamps with a little vegetable oil. If you use water-based ink, you can gently clean your stamps with water and a little soap.
- Stamps are made to order so please allow several days before they are dispatched.
- I pack each item with care and ship as soon as possible. The stamp will come in a small calico bag and includes tips and tricks to get the best prints with your new stamp. The calico bag is printed with the stamp set and can be either used to house the stamps or reused as a gift bag for someone else!
- Made by me in a clean and smoke free studio.
- Please note that the default international shipping is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The stamps always arrive but if you want to ensure that your stamps arrivs sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.