Hand-carved stamp of a sprig of bottlebrush.
Can be used to make cards, personalise gifts or print fabric!
- Made from PVC.
- This stamp comes unmounted. The stamp is thick enough to be comfortably held and stamped with.
- The stamp is durable and, if looked after well, should not crack or crumble.
- If you clean your stamp between use (I do not bother myself), please DO NOT SCRUB as this may damage the fine lines of the stamp. If you use oil-based ink, clean your stamp with a little vegetable oil. If you use water-based ink, you can gently clean your stamp with water and a little soap.
- Stamps are made to order so please allow several days before they are dispatched.
- I pack each item with care and ship as soon as possible.
- Made by me in a clean and smoke free studio.
- Please note that the default international shipping is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The stamp always arrives but if you want to ensure that your stamp arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
- You can find out more about my stamps and even see how they are carved in my instagram feed! www.instagram.com/littlerowanredhead
Thanks for stopping by!