- 'Lunar Moth (twilight)' is a handmade linocut print featuring a ghostly lunar moth floating on a floral moon.
- This is a limited edition of only 5 prints in this 'twilight' colour way (phthalo blue-burnt sienna colour gradient).
- Linoprinting is a manual, hand printing process.
- 'Lunar Moth (twilight)' is made with one hand carved Lino printing block.
- Being able to see the hand of the maker is a large part of the beauty of handmade items and sets them apart from mass-produced artworks.
- Because of the handmade nature of these prints there may be slight variations from print to print.
- The print was made with artist quality relief printing ink on Japanese rice paper. It was made using a 'rainbow roll' where several colours are rolled onto the block at the same time, resulting in a colour gradient.
The print measures 20 cm x 20cm.
- Each print is signed and packaged in a protective sleeve and further reinforced with cardboard.
- Each print is packaged with care and shipped within several days.
- Please note that the default international fee is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The prints always arrive but if you want to ensure that your print arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
- This product has been made by me in a clean and smoke free studio.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for visiting!
★ Follow me !
All artwork copyright © Little Rowan Redhead 2019. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process without my permission.