- 'Maggie' is a linocut print and is a print of one of my favourite backyard birds, the common magpie.
- This is a limited edition of 20 prints.
- This print would be a lovely Australian souvenir.
- Linoprinting is a manual, hand printing process.
- 'Maggie' was made a hand-carved rubber plate. The plate was inked up first and then paper was laid over it and a print was pulled.
- Being able to see the hand of the maker is a large part of the beauty of handmade items and sets them apart from mass-produced artworks.
- Because of the handmade nature of these prints there may be slight variations from print to print.
- The print was made with fine art relief printing ink on Zerkal paper.
- The print measures 6 x 4".
- Each print is signed and packaged in a clear cellophane sleeve complete with protective backing board.
- Each print is packaged with care and shipped within several days.
- Please note that the default international fee is ECONOMY AIRMAIL and UNTRACKED. While Australian Post estimates 6-10 business days for delivery, it can take as long as 5 -6 weeks depending on location. The prints always arrive but if you want to ensure that your print arrives sooner or would like the assurance of having it tracked, please select this option in the shipping section.
- This product has been made by me in a clean and smoke free studio.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. To start a conversation with me follow this link: https://www.etsy.com/au/conversations/new?with_id=56946174&referring_id=12161267&referring_type=shop&recipient_id=56946174
- If you like this listing you may also be interested in my other linoprints at https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/LittleRowanRedhead?section_id=20572489.
Thank you for visiting!
★ Follow me !
All artwork copyright © Little Rowan Redhead 2019. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process without my permission.