Each print is signed on the front and has a small white border to make it easy to frame.
Colours on your screen may vary slightly to colours of print in real life depending on your computer monitor.
Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to commission me to paint something in particular.
All artwork and photos copyright © Little Rowan Redhead 2017. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process without my permission.
Meet Garry, a gorgeous King Parrot who likes to dress in drag. His alter ego, Conchita, is inspired by a life-long fascination with the fabulous Carmen Miranda. Contrary to popular opinion, Garry does well with the ladies. After all, in the bird world, flamboyance is always appreciated!
- This is a pigment print. The original was painted with beautiful saturated watercolour paints. This print has been made with archival inks on acid free Epsom Fine Art Paper. The paper is high quality heavyweight (240gsm) paper. Like watercolour paper, it has a wonderful texture. It is hard to tell the difference between the original and the print.
- A pigment print, otherwise known as a giclée print, has a much longer life expectancy than an ordinary inkjet print. The inks used are expected to last 75 years!
- Please note that I outsource my printing in order to get the best quality results. I keep some prints in stock at home unless I have just had a market. If out of stock, I use a local company and there is a quick turnaround of 2-3 days.
- 21cmx 29.7cm/8.27"x11.69" (A4)
- 29.7cmx42cm / 11.69"x16.52" (A3)
- 42cm x 59.4cm / 16.53"x76.6" (A2)
Your print(s) will be carefully packaged flat with backing board inside a protective clear sleeve and sent in a rigid envelope to prevent it from bending.